Saturday, October 6, 2012

Math Blog

Good news!  I have created a new math blog!  After searching through math videos to find information to help students to remember math concepts that are taught in class, I decided it would be sad to take off the videos after the unit is over.  After all, the concepts are going to be revisited often.  In order to keep this blog from getting cluttered with math videos, I have created  worldwideweb-er-math.blogspot.com

If you have any videos or helps that you think would be helpful for the rest of the class, please email me at rachel.weber@jordandistrict.org.  Please also contact me if there is something you want me to find or something that your student is struggling with.  I am also always willing to help with math after school, if needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment